Ever wanted to learn some skills to maintain your own home? Well now you can, in a fun freindly and safe environment. We run DIY courses on a regular basis for people that need to learn some basic skills.
What do we cover:
- How to build a tool kit – what to buy and how to use it.
- Basics on hanging blinds, curtains, pictures and shevlves
- Decorating (preparing and painting woodwork and walls)
- How your plumbing system works, how to fix basic leaks and problems
- Troubleshooting issues in your own home (bring photos and we’ll try and help)
These workshops are very hands on, you will handle tools and work on mini projects that you can then complete at home. Classes are kept small to allow a fun friendly learning environment. Here are some pictures of previous classes.
TOOLS FOR THE TERRIFIED
DIY WORKSHOPS – LEARN SOME BASIC DIY SKILLS